So today I got this via Facebook from one of my cousins in response to the fact that I am having a baby:
i told my kids…and they screamed with joy as if i had just told them i was going to let them eat ice cream for breakfast everyday or something. They now want to know what the baby’s name is and whether its a boy or a girl and where babies come from and why i’m not having another baby and when we can come visit you and can they hold the baby and what will the dog-baby think of a baby-baby and do you think the baby will like lego and michael jackson. If you could get back to me with those answers ASAP, i’d really appreciate it.thanks.
Okay let’s see here, in order:
- You’ll find out when it is born. But, for now, we are calling it Blueberry Danger del Rio
- I think it is a boy, and so does my mother-in-law, but Rose refuses to guess and we can’t actually tell yet.
- Sometimes when a man loves a woman, or gets drunk enough to forget a condom, or donates to a sperm bank, or scientist engage in a series of complicated procedures, or a woman makes a withdrawal from a sperm bank…and two gametes meet, magic happens and mass of cells turns into a continuingly more complicated mass of cells; until finally a baby is encapsulated inside of what used to be my remarkably fit wife.
- Probably because your current two are such an “adorable handful.”
- About 1-2 weeks after the baby is born.
- That really depends on what kind of bribery they are willing to commit toward me.
- I think she will be pretty excited. She is already acting weird and clingy with Rose.
- Yes, all signs point to yes on the lego front.
- I don’t think that Michael Jackson will be a huge part of Blueberry Dangers life, we are more of a Prince household.
I hope this clears up any lingering questions they have. Also, that is an ultrasound of the actual Blueberry Danger del Rio.